THE DARK WEB/DEEP WEB, AND HOW TO ACCESS THEM?

WHAT IS DARK WEB/DEEP WEB?

The “dark web” is a part of the world wide web that requires special software to access. One these, the most popular is Tor (originally called The Onion Router), partly because it is one of the easiest software packages to use. Tor downloads as a bundle of software that includes a version of Firefox configured specifically to use Tor.





Example Dark Web onion without Tor you can NOT access it.
Ex: http://easycoinsayj7p5l.onion/




With Tor Browser..





Once inside, web sites and other services can be accessed through a browser in much the same way as the normal web.





However, some sites are effectively “hidden”, in that they have not beenindexed by a search engine and can only be accessed if you know the address of the site. Special markets also operate within the dark web called, “darknet markets”, which mainly sell illegal products like drugs and firearms, paid for in the cryptocurrency Bitcoin.

Example CannabisUK ( Marijuana/Weeds )





Governments are forcing search engines to show wrong results. It's time for search engines to go rogue so they can be right.

In the 1990s and 2000s, the limitation was technical. The so-called "deep web" and "dark Internet/Dark Web" -- which sound shady and mysterious, but simply refer to web sites inaccessible by conventional means -- have always existed.

Many parts of the Internet are hard to index, or are blocked from beingindexed by their owners.
Companies like Google have worked hard to surface and bring light to the "deep, dark web" recesses of the global web on a technical level.

Starting in 2011, companies like Google started reporting a disturbing rise in government requests for search engine results to lie -- to essentially tell users that existing pages and content on the Internet do not exist when in fact they do. Requests for such removals by the U.S. government, for example, rose 718% from the first half of 2011 to the last half. And they've continued to rise since.

Where can I find more .onion sites?



.onion site list

http://idnxcnkne4qt76tg.onion - The TOR Project
http://v6pgrjno6mzbjicf.onion - The Onion Press
http://am4wuhz3zifexz5u.onion - The TOR Library
http://zbnnr7qzaxlk5tms.onion - WikiLeaks mirror
http://kpvz7ki2v5agwt35.onion - Hidden Wiki
http://dg6exbqq42btatnw.onion - GNUnet file sharing
http://3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion - Duck Duck Go search engine
http://utup22qsb6ebeejs.onion - "My Hidden Blog" privacy blog
http://hpuuigeld2cz2fd3.onion - Deep Search
Other external resources:

TOR hidden services - on Wikipedia
How to find active .onion sites - external article
http://ahmia.fi - Onion Site List

Now Dark Web is not Dark anymore because of FBI and NSA put a malware in wild. In the legal back-and-forth surrounding the FBI's hack and subsequent arrest of 1,500 users of a dark web.
THE DARK WEB/DEEP WEB, AND HOW TO ACCESS THEM? THE DARK WEB/DEEP WEB, AND HOW TO ACCESS THEM? Reviewed by Moonlesknight on 01:35:00 Rating: 5

39 comments:

  1. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information.
    hidden wiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is one of the most meaningful information for me. And I'm animated reading your article. But should remark on some general things, the website style is perfect; the articles are great. Thanks for the ton of tangible and attainable help. dark web links

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!!
    hidden wiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. dark web links

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. hydra onion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. dark web sites

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... hydra onion

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. гидра тор

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. hydra onion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. гидра тор

    ReplyDelete
  11. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. dark web links

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! dark web links

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. гидра лежит

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! dark web sites

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! hydra onion

    ReplyDelete
  16. In the event that more individuals that compose articles truly worried about composing incredible substance like you, more perusers would be keen on their writings.Thank you for thinking often about your substance. dark web sites

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! dark web sites

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. dark web links

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! dark web links

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello! I simply would want to provide a large thumbs up with the great information you might have here within this post. We are returning to your blog post for further soon. dark web sites

    ReplyDelete
  21. So figuring out some approach to manage supervise control regulate direct oversee control occur over your tangling on the web diary. Your blog gets me a monster trade of doing gets.. Salubrious part appearing at the scene. dark web links

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice post. I understand some thing more challenging on diverse blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and use a little something from their website. I’d would prefer to apply certain together with the content in my small weblog whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll provide a link on your own web blog. Many thanks for sharing. White House Market Link

    ReplyDelete
  23. A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. dark0de market

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dead pent subject material , Really enjoyed looking at . white house market

    ReplyDelete
  25. Overpowering dispatch! I'm all through hoping to over this information, is truly fulfilling my mate. In like way mind blowing blog here among a wide piece of the cutoff data you get. Hold up the solid set forward endeavor you are doing here. dark0de market link

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. dark0de market

    ReplyDelete
  27. I invite you to the page where you can design with boggling information on as shown by a general viewpoint clashing district interests. dark0de market url

    ReplyDelete
  28. It is fine, legitimizing rotate around the information and strong obsessions around this right. dark0de market link

    ReplyDelete
  29. It is really goliath, paying immaterial weirdo to the way that consider the immense parts when it shows up at this target. dark0de market link

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love this blog!! The flash up the top is awesome!!dark0de

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. dark0de market link

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you for very usefull information.. dark web links

    ReplyDelete
  33. If you are looking to set up your own Linux VPN server, then you have quite a few different choices available. This actually isn't a good thing because it can make setting up your VPN very difficult, especially if you're just starting out. auto sliding gate bd

    ReplyDelete
  34. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. dark web sites

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work.
    dark web

    ReplyDelete
  36. This article is very useful for me. I've been looking for a long time... click here to visit my blog............ bitcoin mixer

    ReplyDelete

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.